Sun Direct General Discussions, Help & Queries

• Thread starter Bishnu15
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 14,010
  • Views: Views 1,362,118
:new Sun direct HD new connection add acted by Yuvraj Warner Dhawan promo running on info channel

23b414b52cd21bbfe14e8a01ab39cd18.jpg

3b25ba94acf33b18cea2e4e64911485c.jpg

744972d31d56636cea958868fcc7e53f.jpg

6414416d636857f4744491415e6c546c.jpg

Let's see the info given regarding tps from the guy who I meet in the train is genuine or not he said need to wait till July for tps but the earlier statement for march month is true let's see

manikanth m said:
Maran brothers never do business in genuine way that is way they face issues in their business recent one is IPL sunrisers tax payment issue

I Dont Think So

Majority Of The Companies Would Face Issues And Problems In Their Day To Day Functions

But,In Case Of Sun TV Network It Is Related Slightly With Politics

Hence,Some Politicians To Gain Strength And Media's Who's Main Aim Is To Deteriorate The Goodwill Of Sun TV Trying To Make Sun TV Issues Very Big:angry
They Will Work Very Fast With Having The Conciousness To Reach All Sun TV Related News As Quick As Possible To The Public

Its All Vested With Media To Make The Issue Very Big And Vice Versa

Last edited by a moderator:
In the latest advtnt they are Saying 55+ :hd channels they have....So it means they will add more :hd channels in Coming days

Ramzan special will be added this week mostly​ by Friday.expecting addition of zee studio in cinema plus packages I think all zee channels may be added in cinema plus packages

I really like the HEVC set top box clarity looks good than my normal HD box I will rate 4.5/5

We Can Anytime Expect Ramzan Special On Sun Direct:tup

So Be Ready To Catch All The Holy Prayers From Mecca And Medina In Your Living Room:gang:ohya

Although Other Leading DTH Platforms Usually Providing Ramzan Special Service,But They All Are Charging Over 50Rs:wall:s

But,In Case Of Shining Sun Direct DTH,You Can Get It Absolutely Free Of Cost:tup:ohya:luv

#RamzanSpecial
#ShiningSunDirectDTH

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock