Sun Direct General Discussions, Help & Queries

• Thread starter Bishnu15
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 14,020
  • Views: Views 1,371,994
HBO HD dont have subtitles instead it shows subt with box when you press info button similar and near to audio type AC3

Does anyone know how to enable/disable that feature? @M.J.Sadiq and @Gssran bros any idea? Or simply dummy display?

HBO HD dont have subtitles instead it shows subt with box when you press info button similar and near to audio type AC3

Does anyone know how to enable/disable that feature? @M.J.Sadiq and @Gssran bros any idea? Or simply dummy display?

You can check inside settings to enable sub title or not bro. Like how we are changing default audio options, we can enable subtitles as well. But till now none of the Indian DTH operators enabled this option and they enabled the sub title selection option. They enabled it by default.

This is the image @M.J.Sadiq bro other HD channels don't have this

baHY4Tb.jpg
url

I hope sundirect is Done with changing the current hd channels to hevc so we can expect some DD channels changing to DD free dish and later few additions in each regional language

Bro I have new problem from sundirect epg bar

1. Time show one hour advance
2. Epg also show one hour advance

I totally confused the time & epg showing
Anybody face the problem

Bro I have new problem from sundirect epg bar

1. Time show one hour advance
2. Epg also show one hour advance

I totally confused the time & epg showing
Anybody face the problem
ME too face this problem do factory default it will show correct time

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock