Sun Direct General Discussions, Help & Queries

• Thread starter Bishnu15
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 14,041
  • Views: Views 1,390,922
Jk better stick with sun direct than comparing with other dts

Its time to enjoy, remember if other dth started coming aggressively we will go again to few years back.

Better enjoy the addition

With The Addition Of Rishtey,Zee Anmol And Sony Pal,Sun Direct Carrying All Important Hindi GEC Channels.

Only &tv,Bindass And Discovery Jeet Left To Add.DD India Too.

I Can't Believed My Eyes!

Some HD Channels Look Better On Sun Direct HEVC Box Than Tata Sky HEVC Box!
Just sharpness is matter ;) they telecasting HD channels in more sharpness than any other DTH with help of HEVC technology :cap::cap:

Yes that's why telling enjoy the addition not the comparison
OK OK

But It's Very Difficult For Me To Stop Comparing With Other DTH.It Became My Daily Habit.

Healthy & Good Comparison Makes Us To Stand In A Good Position.

Its Not Only For DTH But For Human As Well.

By Comparing With Others We Can Come To Know About Our Capacity,Possitive Negative Things With Us.

Anyhave As You Said (My Loveliest DDF Friend @amarnathkvk ) I Will Try Controlling The Comparison With Other DTH.

Last edited:
Unnecessarily other dth networks getting troll here in the name of channel count as off-topic

One more troll post will report all the troll post here

Adding one more word "The Channels ur getting now we are getting from ages sd & hd Channels" except some regional Channels

Previously & now also we getting channels but nobody touch or troll sdirect thats (dish tv , ts & adtv) users. We are not sadist to be happy if someone felt sad

May be we forgot that time if one dth available in the name of sun direct like some sdirect users forgot airtel today

We are enjoying sdirect recent channel addition leave it us this way

Ur dth is best have it with you its doesn't touch us

Last edited:
Though I am Having Points To Post,I Won't Do That.

Because,I Strictly Following Bapun Bro's Words Which he Told In 2016.

And Iam Assuring That I Will Follow In Future Also.

As We All Know Sun Direct Recently Added Four Hindi Channels,Addition Of Some More Channels Will Make Sun Direct Fore runner In Hindi Belt.

Some Hindi Movie Channels Like Sony Max 2,Zee Action,UTV Action,Zee Classic,Sony Wah,Zee Anmol Cinema,Star Utsav Movies And Some Hindi Music Channels Like Mastii,Sony Mix,9X Jalwa,B4U Music Will Help Sun Direct To Deeply Penetrate In North India.

#HopingGood.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock