Sun Direct General Discussions, Help & Queries

• Thread starter Bishnu15
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 14,041
  • Views: Views 1,391,140
Seeing The Current Trend And Scenario I Think Both Zee Telugu HD & Zee Cinemalu HD Will Remain Exclusive To Sun Direct For Atleast One Month Or Until Zee Kannada HD Lauch.
Bro chances for today to add few SD channels?

Last edited:
After adding Super tv in platform, I doubted Sun leased/given some content to this channel. Now today they proved I was correct, today noon Sun tv's(Asathapovadhu yaru) show was re-telecasted in Super tv:eek:

Some had said sun direct rocking with addtion of zee telugu hd and zee cinemalu hd but today tata sky also added but still maa movies hd , star suvarna hd, zee tamil HD and many more tamil and other language channels are missing in sun direct .
But how can we say sun is rocking first add all tamil telugu and other language channels up to 50 channels in tamil and 40 plus in orther regional languages and make channels count as 400 in sun direct and say sun direct is rocking nothing is impossible to tata sky to add new channels but sun direct never cross tata sky.

Some had said sun direct rocking with addtion of zee telugu hd and zee cinemalu hd but today tata sky also added but still maa movies hd , star suvarna hd, zee tamil HD and many more tamil and other language channels are missing in sun direct .
But how can we say sun is rocking first add all tamil telugu and other language channels up to 50 channels in tamil and 40 plus in orther regional languages and make channels count as 400 in sun direct and say sun direct is rocking nothing is impossible to tata sky to add new channels but sun direct never cross tata sky.
Bro wait fr some days they will add SD and HD channels march 31 is the dead end fr addition of channels

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock