Sun Direct General Discussions, Help & Queries

• Thread starter Bishnu15
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 14,000
  • Views: Views 1,359,174
No solution for this, as this is finger print code to prevent from piracy. It will appear on every stb with different code.
I guess that is the EPG information loading in the background. EPG is the program information that is displayed when we press the Info button in the remote control. It is also displayed when we press the Guide button (or the EPG button, in case of HD STBs).

Unfortunately, I don't think we could do anything about it!
Scratch that. It could well be the fingerprint code like Sandeep has pointed out. My reply was more of a guess anyway. I stand corrected.
Thanks for the replies.
but till yesterday never seen such label.
just facing this issue from yesterday only.may be it displays when background program running for other STBs also.
but for me it is appearing very frequently,for every 4-5 minutes on different places on screen.
i think we defenetly wont get answer for this from CC.mostly half knowledge people in CC.
siva bhaskar bro,what you mean by scratch?
how to scratch?

Last edited:
Thanks for the replies.
but till yesterday never seen such label.
just facing this issue from yesterday only.may be it displays when background program running for other STBs also.
but for me it is appearing very frequently,for every 4-5 minutes on different places on screen.
i think we defenetly wont get answer for this from CC.mostly half knowledge people in CC.
siva bhaskar bro,what you mean by scratch?
how to scratch?

Please read the two words together, as in "scratch that". Meaning, to ignore whatever was said earlier.

scratch that - Wiktionary

scratch that

Friends I moved my Sun Direct pack to Telugu economy as I am using it only for Telugu channels.
Now I want to add star sports 1 to view IPL with English commentary. Any add-on available for this, on website I see only option is to choose alacarte @₹30/month.

Friends I moved my Sun Direct pack to Telugu economy as I am using it only for Telugu channels.
Now I want to add star sports 1 to view IPL with English commentary. Any add-on available for this, on website I see only option is to choose alacarte @₹30/month.
Bro maa movies is telecasting IPL in Telugu itself why do you want to pay for the same content

Guys Need A Emergency Help!

How many SD & HD channels has Sun Direct launched from April'17 to Mar'18?

For A Bigger Purpose!

Guys Need A Emergency Help!

How many SD & HD channels has Sun Direct launched from April'17 to Mar'18?

For A Bigger Purpose!
Bro SD launched 60sd channels and 15HD channels between april2017 to march2018 y bro u asking this fr wht purpose

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock