Sun Direct General Discussions, Help & Queries

• Thread starter Thread starter Bishnu15
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 14,097
  • Views Views: Views 1,408,422
I recharged last week cinema plus sports pack 269 rupees.. now i want buy hd ultra pack cc said after this month u can recharge but I want now because sd channels picture quality very bad please help me

Bro i need help fr past 4days i can't able to view HD channels in morning its showing no signal only i am getting HD channels after 6pm in evening tht to i can't able to view some channels like vijay tv HD i am getting after 10pm only wht is the problem i need to change LNB or need dish realignment

Bro i need help fr past 4days i can't able to view HD channels in morning its showing no signal only i am getting HD channels after 6pm in evening tht to i can't able to view some channels like vijay tv HD i am getting after 10pm only wht is the problem i need to change LNB or need dish realignment

I believe it would most probably require dish realignment. Or it could also be an issue with the STB. Please call Customer Care and register a Technical Complaint. Technician will come to your house to investigate what the issue is.

I recharged last week cinema plus sports pack 269 rupees.. now i want buy hd ultra pack cc said after this month u can recharge but I want now because sd channels picture quality very bad please help me

Please call Customer Care and let them know that you immediately want to change your BASE PACK. Ask them for how much you would need to recharge for HD ULTRA pack. Then recharge for that amount and call them back and ask them to change the Base Pack as you have recharged for that amount.

If the Customer Care still does not do it, then write an email to your state's Nodal Team. They would probably get it done for you.

Please esclate the gemini hd dolby audio issue in our c care 18002007575
The audio issue not fully dolby audio in all movies all boes produce the voice..that is fake dolby audio.so i am contact c care but the issue are only saying me...any one this type of issue not esclated that is c care reply so kindly this issue facing brothers plz cal c care.because other hd chanels came ful dolby audio..

Is anyone getting the multiple audio for Star Sports 2? I am getting English audio only, irrespective of any option selected.

Please esclate the gemini hd dolby audio issue in our c care 18002007575
The audio issue not fully dolby audio in all movies all boes produce the voice..that is fake dolby audio.so i am contact c care but the issue are only saying me...any one this type of issue not esclated that is c care reply so kindly this issue facing brothers plz cal c care.because other hd chanels came ful dolby audio..
Don't even try to you will end up very very very disappoint answers after all follow-ups

Can anyone tell me in which South Indian Packs all the Bengali and Odia Channels are available?

Now ROI Value Plus Pack provide lot of devotional channels after recent addition:

1. Sanskar
2. Aastha
3. GOD TV
4. Angel TV
5. SVBC
6. Bhakti TV
7. Shalom TV
8. Sri Sankara TV
9. Ramzan Special.

Total 9 Channels.

Back
Top Bottom