Sun Direct General Discussions, Help & Queries

• Thread starter Bishnu15
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 14,028
  • Views: Views 1,374,133
Star plus , star gold , star movies , star sports Tamil channel s showing Reserved smart card return code ...pls give solutions for this problem

Bishnu bro, i am planning to buy sundirect along with a new led smart tv. One clarification i need, many say that sundirect has audio clarity issues. Could you please tell me how is the picture quality and audio quality in sundirect and would you suggest me to go for sundirect as i am happy with the packages they are offering. I am from bangalore by the way... Thanks
I was used sun direct HD for 6 months,
HD picture clarity and HD audio quality very good. SD picture and audio wise, all sun group channels very good, and leading channels also good and some free channels like puthiya thalaimurai, 9xm, zoom, capten news, Sony mix picture quality is poor like 240p in YouTube. Then i moved to tata sky, i feels very good SD picture and SD audio quality but HD picture and HD audio clarity little lesser than sun direct, feels more base.

I was used sun direct HD for 6 months,
HD picture clarity and HD audio quality very good. SD picture and audio wise, all sun group channels very good, and leading channels also good and some free channels like puthiya thalaimurai, 9xm, zoom, capten news, Sony mix picture quality is poor like 240p in YouTube. Then i moved to tata sky, i feels very good SD picture and SD audio quality but HD picture and HD audio clarity little lesser than sun direct, feels more base.

Thank you for your valuable suggestion. So would you suggest me to go with sundirect as i liked their packages. Mine would be 80% SD and 20% HD.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock