Sun Direct General Discussions, Help & Queries

• Thread starter Bishnu15
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 14,000
  • Views: Views 1,358,668
You don't need to plead for ROI channels bro they are adding for us only problem see what they did for janam tv after adding its available through ala carte only
Yes, sun direct is now north indian DTH..

Remembering one Tamil movie dialogue

Vaazhkai oru vattam(Life is like a circle).

On those days, for Sun direct, South is top and north is bottom..and in 2018 after getting new TPS it's gone vice versa.

You don't need to plead for ROI channels bro they are adding for us only problem see what they did for janam tv after adding its available through ala carte only

This may explain why Janam was not there on SUN. Neither of the parties seem to be interested in adding it, just added due to popular pressure.

Sun Direct recharge is failing continuously for me when using Niki app, I was trying to make use of recharge offer but it failed twice :(

Niki is using BBPS for recharges and it works fine for all other operators except Sun. Recharging sun Direct is really painful, it fails majority of the times and to add to this their system would be down during night :( (may be sleeping :LOL:)

FHCLzpr.jpg

Sun Direct recharge is failing continuously for me when using Niki app, I was trying to make use of recharge offer but it failed twice :(

Niki is using BBPS for recharges and it works fine for all other operators except Sun. Recharging sun Direct is really painful, it fails majority of the times and to add to this their system would be down during night :( (may be sleeping :LOL:)

FHCLzpr.jpg
download Sun directapp from play Store and do well.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock