Sun Direct General Discussions, Help & Queries

• Thread starter Bishnu15
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 13,997
  • Views: Views 1,357,206
Iam looking to sell my two months old sun dth HD set top box. Price is 600. Iam at CHENNAI. If anyone interested call me at 9884524059

I'm expecting remaining hd channels year end like they add few hds on year ends, I don't why they are still testing DOLBY atmos in info channel alone, also they should implement subtitles on/off on remaining hd channels too

I'm expecting remaining hd channels year end like they add few hds on year ends, I don't why they are still testing DOLBY atmos in info channel alone, also they should implement subtitles on/off on remaining hd channels too
Which channel got this subtitles on/off feature? How to control that?

MUMBAI: Direct to home (DTH) operator Sun Direct’s net profit for the fiscal ended 31 March 2018 has seen a marginal increase at Rs 45 crore compared to Rs 44 crore in the previous fiscal. The company’s PAT margin has fallen to 3.3% compared to 3.7% in the previous fiscal.

The company’s revenue saw an upswing with a 13.25% jump at Rs 1367 crore compared to Rs 1207 crore in the year ago period.

Sun Direct's FY18 net profit stays flat at Rs 45 cr amid double-digit rev growth - TelevisionPost: Latest News, India’s Television, Cable, DTH, TRAI

Tomorrow I am expecting Rupashi Bangla, R Plus News, Zee Keralam and TV9 Gujarati. Just a guess. Nothing else.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock