Sun Direct General Discussions, Help & Queries

• Thread starter Bishnu15
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 14,020
  • Views: Views 1,370,916
But still no dth had introduced new packages. They should give regional+ English movies + sports pack in common and also add on packs

False news. Dish TV and D2H implementing from tomorrow.

TRAI has not extended, it applies from tomorrow as per law

New Delhi: Telecom regulator Trai has given time till January 31 for consumers to opt for channels of their choice under the new framework for broadcasting and cable services.

“We had a meeting of broadcasters, DTH operators, and MSOs (multi-system operators) today (Thursday). Everyone confirmed their readiness to implement new regulations. However, they requested that some more time may be given to seek options from subscribers for smooth and interruption free migrations,” Telecom Regulatory Authority of India (Trai) Secretary S K Gupta told PTI.

You have a month to choose your TV channels under new Trai rule

New Delhi: Telecom regulator Trai has given time till January 31 for consumers to opt for channels of their choice under the new framework for broadcasting and cable services.

“We had a meeting of broadcasters, DTH operators, and MSOs (multi-system operators) today (Thursday). Everyone confirmed their readiness to implement new regulations. However, they requested that some more time may be given to seek options from subscribers for smooth and interruption free migrations,” Telecom Regulatory Authority of India (Trai) Secretary S K Gupta told PTI.

Bro this in one month anytime they can introduce new rule they don't have to wait jan 31

That time frame is for customer not for MSO or DTH. It will be implemented from tomorrow. Pls read and understand it properly rather then posting wrong information and misleading the members

Bro this in one month anytime they can introduce new rule they don't have to wait jan 31

Exactly, DTH and Cable operators may introduce the packages anytime between from tomorrow till Jan 31st. They need to go by choice of consumer from Feb 1st.

I have VK digital , till now my LCO no clue on the new package details.

Exactly, DTH and Cable operators may introduce the packages anytime between from tomorrow till Jan 31st. They need to go by choice of consumer from Feb 1st.

I have VK digital , till now my LCO no clue on the new package details.
dths have best platform to adopt these rules quickly without affecting existing users so all should declare tmrw imo

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock