Sun Direct General Discussions, Help & Queries

• Thread starter Bishnu15
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 14,042
  • Views: Views 1,391,542
The way Star bouquets are made, SUN has to add channels like SS First, NG Wild HD, SS Hindi HD etc.
They should also decide on how to give their own channels on SUN DTH, most likely @ ₹0 DRP.
hmm do you think they will get at 0?

Possible, at least the less popular channels.
Read in DishTV thread that some ZEE pay channels are free in that.
Also SD is overall backward among other dths. So inorder to makeup that they have to be less costlier than others like now (If TS and SD charges same rate then people will go with TS)

Waiting :smile:
I read somewhere that FTA channel addition in DTHs become transparent/easy due to this new rule. So hoping addition of some good fta channels which are missing in SD.
If SUN plans to add more FTA channels, we can expect 4-5 Malayalam channels; like Kappa, Kaumudy, 24, Jeevan, Harvest.
Malayalam has more FTA channels %wise, compared to other South languages.

Channel going to shutdown soon bro, today Airtel and Tata sky removed
Mm yes bro i too saw that news in Airtel thread, in between my favourite Hindi music HD channel ROX is going to shutdown :verysad:and i will be happy instead of this if MTV Beats HD got shutdown, and i hate that Beats HD channel due to over graphics :angry:

Mm yes bro i too saw that news in Airtel thread, in between my favourite Hindi music HD channel ROX is going to shutdown :verysad:and i will be happy instead of this if MTV Beats HD got shutdown, and i hate that Beats HD channel due to over graphics :angry:

anyways this channels we wont be subscribing after new tarrif:wink: cool bro:blush:are you planning to buy after new tarrif also?

How to subscribe that new tariff bro? Ya i too watched many ads which are going in Star Vijay, Zee Tamil & Colors Tamil. But i don't know much deeper about that, can you tell me details about that new tariff plans? We want to pay money for seperate channels after new year isn't i right bro?

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock