Sun Direct General Discussions, Help & Queries

• Thread starter Bishnu15
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 14,051
  • Views: Views 1,398,452
After new tariff implementation we will be getting/subscribing to very low channels, In HD boxes they need to fix favourite issues else people like me will suffer a lot(ex: i wil buy only suntv hd, sun music, vijay hd, if I want to switch It will be difficult), if they don't fix I will not renew my one of box , I know sun direct follows the forum closely requesting them to fix that issue

And also they need to bring in easy add/remove addon/alacarte/boquetes facility in site, not like now we need to call cc and ask them to remove

SUN is yet to change Info channel to 999. Existing info channels not giving any info either.
Channel MRP not added in EPG.
Customers not contacted about channel selection.

Wonder what they are doing !!!

My pack is going to get over by 18th,shall I recharge for 1 month or wait for tmrw verdict of TataSky and recharge it for annual package... Will they introduce new plan by this month end?

Slow and steady wins the race :p. Still not much movements from SD, and still testing new changes in development.

Which are the FTA Hindi music and movie channels available in SUN DTH? I want to pick a few in my 100.

Which are the main missing FTA channels from those genres, which we can expect addition?

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock