Sun Direct General Discussions, Help & Queries

• Thread starter Thread starter Bishnu15
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 14,099
  • Views Views: Views 1,408,927
How many of our bros believes sun will implement new tarrif?, we need to tweet to TRAI

As it is a rule then how can Sun stay without implementing this?
but no signs of till now, as you know TRAI told today is the last date to reach out people!

Only D2H,Dish and Airtel doing correctly,

Tatasky will reach or completes its migration soon(after starts implementing), since they have very high quality Customer care and Backend team

Among dth's sun is having worst Customer care, apps and websites,

Last edited:
but no signs of till now, as you know TRAI told today is the last date to reach out people!

Only D2H,Dish and Airtel doing correctly,

Tatasky will reach or completes its migration soon(after starts implementing), since they have very high quality Customer care and Backend team

Among dth's sun is having worst Customer care, apps and websites,

Still not sure why Sunshine centre guy in our area is that much confident that deadline will be March 31. Their confident level was the same when I asked them about this in December.

Still not sure why Sunshine centre guy in our area is that much confident that deadline will be March 31. Their confident level was the same when I asked them about this in December.

they might have received information from chennai!

I think something happened on the implication of the rule, may the dates extended. Afterall Sun direct will do it at the last moment.
And please let them to go like this. We don't want the new rule as per the current situation🤒 🙏🙏

When the deadline was dec 31 they stood the same and we were curious about Sun's plan, Atlast date extended 😝

Back
Top Bottom