Sun Direct General Discussions, Help & Queries

• Thread starter Bishnu15
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 13,953
  • Views: Views 1,350,507
Except Sundirect all dth added more than 3 channel in month January and February 2019

Sun Direct just dont want ppl to watch other tamil channels.They want us to watch only the Sun Channels which is monopoly and not correct.Surely they will feel for this and ppl will slowly start moving away from Sun DTH to other DTH.
Sorry to say bro that it is our hard earned money so everytime we cannot change dth. It is not a wise advice you are giving. Even I at times feel disappointed as I don't get the HD Bengali Channels. Neither I get Live Puja from Temples as Sun Direct carries very less number of ROI Devotional channel. When I had Reliance I used to get Disha, Katyayani, Zee Salaam, Prarthana Bhawan etc. In Sun only Sanskar, Aastha and Prarthana Channel. Rest all are South Indian Devotional Channels except God TV. I hate their policy of non addition of ROI Devotional Channels. But can't help it.... because money is precious.... I recharge regularly ......

@amarnathkvk @Sivabhaskar @dinee & other Brothers 😂 this is my small meme about our Sun Direct's channel addition policy, and this will be the exact scenario in our Sun Direct's head office right now 😂👇👇

Ultimate :hehe::rofl2::tongue2:

But actually its not kalanithi maran who owns or manages sun direct its his better half I think

Sundirect team please show this to ur head like you steal information and watch this threads

Ultimate :hehe::rofl2::tongue2:

But actually its not kalanithi maran who owns or manages sun direct its his better half I think

Sundirect team please show this to ur head like you steal information and watch this threads

Yes @amarnathkvk bro you are right 😂 but i think 75% managing by Mr.Kalanithi Maran and 25% i think Astro Group from Malaysia 😂 Then i think the whole Sun network are the main reason for non availability of Zee Tamil HD and above ☝ mentioned channels in our DTH, just jealous things bro 😔

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock