Sun Direct HD & SD New Connection Offers for Tamil & Telugu Language

RE: Sun Direct SD+ New Connection Offers 01 Oct'15

Haipawans said:
hey bro... some changes are there in price... please see effectively... +100 or -100 differences is there... :k

Yes I know that can you confirm with customer care about that:huh which one is true I usually dont trust the Website mostly it is not updated:p

amarnathkvk said:
Yes I know that can you confirm with customer care about that:huh which one is true I usually dont trust the Website mostly it is not updated:p

this is updated info., bro... after a price hike... :luv

Haipawans said:
this is updated info., bro... after a price hike... :luv

Website is still not updated Where is the Naptool tamil channel in the world pack, mega pack:huh I am getting Naptool tamil in world pack website is not updated:D.

Where is the discovery kids in the World pack :p can you show me the updated links here so I can trust that is an updated site
Where is the sony six in mega pack?

amarnathkvk said:
Website is still not updated:lol Where is the Naptool tamil channel in the world pack, mega pack:huh I am getting Naptool tamil in world pack website is not updated:D.

Where is the discovery kids in the World pack :p can you show me the updated links here so I can trust that is an updated site:D:lol

Where is the sony six in mega pack?

:no... you are talking about channels..:no i am talking about subsription price...:k please co-operate... what u want...? sun direct update channel detals in packs very slowly...:)

Haipawans said:
:no... you are talking about channels..:no i am talking about subsription price...:k please co-operate... what u want...? sun direct update channel detals in packs very slowly...:)

Ok bro continue;)

RE: Sun Direct SD+ New Connection Offers Oct'15

Thread Now Updated With ROI New Connection Details....
& What Type Of Genres As Follows In Packs....
:tup

You have missed out Value Pack & Indi Pack for Rest of India. Please update that.

Bishnu15 said:
You have missed out Value Pack & Indi Pack for Rest of India. Please update that.

This Thread Only For New Connections Recharge Offer Details...:k not, Recharge Packages Details.... :no

What is the use? No important channels like Polilmer Tv etc, Very less HD count. What is the use?

Even though, Sun Direct is with the lowest number of HD channels but they are still selling the new HD boxes. Whereas, Reliance Digital completely stopped the new HD box sale

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock