sun direct hd signal gone to me

• Thread starter suri
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 27
  • Views: Views 6,308
neon or suri please give a detail for setup dish tv,airtel hd,sundirect hd and plan details.how much is cost.you are using dish tv lnb with which dish antena airtel or sundirect or individual for all dth.

present i am using airtel hd and sun direct hd connections
airtel package is south value pack price at 158 per month and
sun direct package is telugu roi hd package it is 230per month...

@i am using 60cm dish tv antenna for sun direct...

I have airtel,dish tv receiver with me, due to less no of malayalam channels i changed to sun.

In my opinion the plan for HD is not a problem,if you use a HD receiver you can use SD plans in that.But HD channels wont be available thats all.Only 20-25 maximum HD channels available,why we need to pay lot for that.(its possible for airtel and sun)

suri said:

i got the point you are using dish tv universal lnb and dish for sundirect hd.good ,could you please give a snap for your settings.

neons said:
I have airtel,dish tv receiver with me, due to less no of malayalam channels i changed to sun.

In my opinion the plan for HD is not a problem,if you use a HD receiver you can use SD plans in that.But HD channels wont be available thats all.Only 20-25 maximum HD channels available,why we need to pay lot for that.(its possible for airtel and sun)

hi is it possible please give a snap for your setting.it is better comparision for my next plan.i am planning dish tv lnb for dd+ and fta channels with any airtel or sundirect dish.

people said:
suri said:

i got the point you are using dish tv universal lnb and dish for sundirect hd.good ,could you please give a snap for your settings.

i will post here antenna snaps

http://dreamdth.com/Thread-DDF-Exclusive-Sun-direct-hd-signal-on-60cm-antenna

people said:
neons said:

hi is it possible please give a snap for your setting.it is better comparision for my next plan.i am planning dish tv lnb for dd+ and fta channels with any airtel or sundirect dish.

Its 100% possible,im using dishtv lnb and dish for airtel receiver.im getting 90% signal also.So go ahead.100% guaranteed,for allignment help contact(airtel,reliance,sun,dish tv)

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock