Breaking Sun direct New 15 Tamil Channels will be Added on 22th July 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
This Means SD and HD Channels will be added Like mega tv ,Raj tv Sd channels,and Other HD channels
At this time I don't want to comment anything but I want to know one thing any details regarding tp.can you please add more details ASAP

Last edited:
HD too have they have problems anna they can add max 8-9 channels only
Amar bro But I really don't understand why they are staying quite with out adding channels when space is available .
I have doudts like are they using leftover gsat space to add SD channels to cover the gap in SD section because 3or 4 SD °=1 hd channels 3*9=27 channels.i had this doudt because DD MP is in gsat tp before after they changed to SD tp.but this guy is saying hd too let's wait and see for 21st mukesh ambani jio s shock and 22nd sun direct supprise if it's true .
Thread creater add source asap

Last edited:
Thread Closed

@Venkat Thoppur bro If u have any one of the valid sources i mentioned then PM it to any member of the team & the thread will be reopened :k

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock