Sun Direct removed Mega TV.

manikanth m said:
You want us to watch colour bars ??
Don't worry you can enjoy the same in your DTH also

Took it wrongly :(:( .. Just kidded bro .. Amar told blank screen so I added fun part into that :( .. No one will want to watch black screen or colors bars in those tv set :( .. I'm not that much bad boy to tease SD users especially my thambi amar :':)'( ..

Gobinaath said:
Took it wrongly :(:( .. Just kidded bro .. Amar told blank screen so I added fun part into that :( .. No one will want to watch black screen or colors bars in those tv set :( .. I'm not that much bad boy to tease SD users especially my thambi amar :':)'( ..
You are good guy! enough to excuse me i know that[emoji3]
Gobinaath said:

Gobinaath said:

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock