Bengali (7)

620 DD Bangla
621 Zee Bangla
622 ETV Bangla
623 Star Jalsa
625 ABP Ananda
626 Aakash Bangla
627 Sangeet Bangla

I think Discovery Tamil is an Infotainment Channel & Angel TV is a Devotional Channel. What say Vicky bro ? :)

Re: RE: Sun Direct removed Puthu Yugam

Bishnu15 said:
I expect Jalsha Movies on Sun Direct & I am not wrong on demanding this. Wait till January 2015.:)
Good demand bro. I do agree with you that they need to add many more Bengali channels. I won't say it as a wrong demand since it is important for you though I am not going to gain anything with or without Jalsha movies.

I expect you to feel the same for other regional channels that are not for your region. :tup

Bishnu15 said:
I think Discovery Tamil is an Infotainment Channel & Angel TV is a Devotional Channel. What say Vicky bro ? :)

Absolutely Correct Bishnu bro

Sadiq said:
Good demand bro. I do agree with you that they need to add many more Bengali channels. I won't say it as a wrong demand since it is important for you though I am not going to gain anything with or without Jalsha movies.

I expect you to feel the same for other regional channels that are not for your region. :tup

Ok boss. I agree. But help with one thing. Please share sun direct's email id where I can demand new channels. :)

Bishnu15 said:
Ok boss. I agree. But help with one thing. Please share sun direct's email id where I can demand new channels. :)
I hope Vicky bro can give you the details since he is a sun direct user and I am not.

Vicky said:
Absolutely Correct Bishnu bro
But for all the regional channels there is no such classification.

Removing Puthu Yugam was definitely a bad move, i miss their korean to tamil serials and other good programs.

Since some regional channels are fewer doesn't warrant the removal of tamil channels. Hope some neutrality is maintained and the missing channels are back both in DTH and in digital cable.

Bishnu15 said:
I expect Jalsha Movies on Sun Direct & I am not wrong on demanding this. Wait till January 2015.:)

Nothing wrong in demanding additional other regional language channels, as a customer you have the right to demand. But asking them to remove another regional language channel (sounds like channels) just as a tit-for-tat isn't going to do any good to any one.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock