Sun Direct removed Puthu Yugam

• Thread starter Deepu
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 94
  • Views: Views 14,301
When the broadcaster is not renewing its contract with Distributor (DTH / MSO) , if the distributor is SCV / SUN Direct , blame SCV / SUN Direct for removing the channel. If it is other MSO / DTH blame the broadcaster! Nice!

Viki said:
When the broadcaster is not renewing its contract with Distributor (DTH / MSO) , if the distributor is SCV / SUN Direct , blame SCV / SUN Direct for removing the channel. If it is other MSO / DTH blame the broadcaster! Nice!

Exactly Vicky bro. This forum is full of sun direct haters. :'(
Always defaming sun direct. If Puthu Yugam fails to make payments within stipulated time is it sun direct's fault ????? When a channel is dropped from sun direct everyone shouts, but when a channel is added everyone is silent. :angry In many posts of sun direct I have read ETV Rajasthan has been removed. How many times I will say it has been replaced by DD -Rajasthan ????? I dont know some people dont understand or dont try to understand or prefer to remain fool ?????????? This message is particularly dedicated to Shubham 123. Aare baba sun direct having space constraint. New tps received from Measat 3B needs time to activate. It needs time to test & then add channels. Please be patient everyone.

Bishnu15 said:
Always defaming sun direct. If Puthu Yugam fails to make payments within stipulated time is it sun direct's fault ????? When a channel is dropped from sun direct everyone shouts, but when a channel is added everyone is silent. :angry In many posts of sun direct I have read ETV Rajasthan has been removed. How many times I will say it has been replaced by DD -Rajasthan ????? I dont know some people dont understand or dont try to understand or prefer to remain fool ?????????? This message is particularly dedicated to Shubham 123. Aare baba sun direct having space constraint. New tps received from Measat 3B needs time to activate. It needs time to test & then add channels. Please be patient everyone.

Removal of ETV rajasthan might be for some other reason may be as told by bishnu, we cannot say its SUNdirect doing a game, as SUN network and TV18 have distribution paternership.

sathishbabu4u said:
is it really we have 90 tamil satellite tv channels? (pls. don't include local channels).

please ask the person who commented it, as he is the only one who said there are users who are ready to pay premium for those channels :D ,

Well said Satvijay bro. Very well said. 90 + Tamil Channels not a joke !

Re: RE: Sun Direct removed Puthu Yugam

Bishnu15 said:
Bro, nobody is hating sun direct here. I agree with you that this is the failure of the broadcaster to renew the contract.

First thing that created more haters in this thread is your reply saying it as a good move quoting number of Tamil channels. Agree??

Second thing is that though the channel didn't renew the contract sun direct should have given a notification to the customers. Agree??

Bishnu15 said:
Well said Satvijay bro. Very well said. 90 + Tamil Channels not a joke !

sathishbabu4u said:
is it really we have 90 tamil satellite tv channels? (pls. don't include local channels).

Not 90+ but around 60+ satellite Tamil channels are available.

Sadiq said:
Bro, nobody is hating sun direct here. I agree with you that this is the failure of the broadcaster to renew the contract.

First thing that created more haters in this thread is your reply saying it as a good move quoting number of Tamil channels. Agree??

Second thing is that though the channel didn't renew the contract sun direct should have given a notification to the customers. Agree??

Sadiq bro this post was only and exclusively for Subham bro. Sorry if u r hurted. I agree all ur points. Seriously. :)

Bishnu15 said:
Sadiq bro this post was only and exclusively for Subham bro. Sorry if u r hurted. I agree all ur points. Seriously. :)
Thread is open for all. And I think anyone can reply if they have points.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock