DTH updates Sun Direct started revising LCNs

I think Sun Direct Should revise Bangla Channels LCN from LCN 600 to LCN 639 & Odia Channels LCN from LCN 640 to 664 & Marathi Channels LCN from LCN 665 to 694 & Assamese Channels LCN from 695 to 709!!!

I think Sun Direct Should revise Bangla Channels LCN from LCN 600 to LCN 639 & Odia Channels LCN from LCN 640 to 664 & Marathi Channels LCN from LCN 665 to 694 & Assamese Channels LCN from 695 to 709!!!
Bro they have kept space to add additional new News channel which are pending.

Its not possible. Now number of channels are increasing. they should keep some free space. Else in future they will suffer like dishtv faced. Earlier when dishtv added Ollywood TV odia channel, that time there was no space in Odia category and dishtv added the channel in between assamese channels.

Sony and zee is going to merge,so it is good,that will can expect some pending zee Channels
Noice!

Now Sun Direct will not add new Sony channels too! :p

Good news for Zee/Sony fans though. More content for everyone.

" Zee said in an exchange filing that the company and SPNI have entered into a non-binding term sheet to bring together their linear networks, digital assets, production operations and program libraries. "

Source:

Noice!

" Zee said in an exchange filing that the company and SPNI have entered into a non-binding term sheet to bring together their linear networks, digital assets, production operations and program libraries. "

Source:
Factu Factu

Noice!

Source:
Personally I didnot liked merged,Because it creates monopoly.competetions decreases

Bro I think sony as more control then zee.sony good realationship with sundirect ,so we can expect some channels.

Last edited:
Sun Direct Should revise Bangla Channels LCN from LCN 620 to LCN 659
,Odia Channels LCN from LCN 660 to LCN 689,
Marathi Channels LCN from LCN 690 to LCN 719
,Assamese Channels LCN from LCN 720 to LCN 739,
Bhojpuri Channels LCN from LCN 740 to LCN 759,
Gujarati Channels LCN from LCN 760 to LCN 774,
Punjabi Channels & DD Regional Channels LCN from 775 to LCN 799!!!

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock