Sun Direct testing 3 more channels..

dinee said:
Can any 1 tell how to check with testing channels.

You can scan the channels in any MPEG 4 Free to air set top box bro.. But you cannot view the channel if the channel is encrypted. During testing, the channel will be available FTA for sometime. Only by that time you can watch. Sometimes the channel will directly be encrypted at the time of testing. So you can't view the video.

dinee said:
I'm using sun direct coship hd setup box

All DTH boxes are locked to tune only the channels from their network. So you can't tune testing channels.

Each channel will have a network ID. At the time of testing, the network ID will be blank. So, DTH boxes will not show those channels. Once after addition, they will add their network ID number to the channels so DTH box will tune the channels.

But in FTA box, you can tune any channel but can view the video only if it is not encrypted.

I hope any useful channel will be replaced at the these test points. They will replace the Star Sports 1 HD test slot too

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock