DDF Exclusive Sun Direct waiting for the approval of 4 TPs in Measat 3B.

Status
Not open for further replies.
any ways next time mods should think of keeping private data for a thread

Bro I think it's appropriate member to decide whether to share their source in open post or private conversation to team members

imo team dont have any role in that :)

Last edited:
Yes bro he posted confidential letter so his friend might get effected any ways next time mods should think of keeping private data for a thread @amarnathkvk
We didn't told him to post the source publicly. When closing this thread I told him 'Contact any team member with source'. Only he knows whether it's confidential or not...:eek:k:

In my opinion thread should be close now until we get any new information about tp addition..If Raja chennai bro or any other members get any info regarding that,they can contact separately contact Administrator.......

Bro I think it's appropriate member to decide whether to share their source in open post or private conversation to team members

imo team dont have any role in that :)[/QUOTi
I mean he would have intimated to the mod in personal ping or talk to team on a safe game

We didn't told him to post the source publicly. When closing this thread I told him 'Contact any team member with source'. Only he knows whether it's confidential or not...:eek:k:
That is what i told dear mod he would have ping that data to staff or talk to team portion. I want you to consider a option of adding private chat option to open closed thread when required. I didn't mean mods fail to keep up Secrecy

That is what i told dear mod he would have ping that data to staff or talk to team portion. I want you to consider a option of adding private chat option to open closed thread when required. I didn't mean mods fail to keep up Secrecy
He messaged me to open the thread with source. But before informing me , he posted the pic in another thread @ Sun Direct Section. That pic was copied by media peoples. Because in this thread we repost the pic immediately with DDF watermark. After these online medias started to post the news with these pic , I searched the threads & found he posted that pic there. After that I updated the pic with DDF watermark.

Yes I too think we can close the thread until someone gets a authentic information about tp addition.

He messaged me to open the thread with source. But before informing me , he posted the pic in another thread @ Sun Direct Section. That pic was copied by media peoples. Because in this thread we repost the pic immediately with DDF watermark. After these online medias started to post the news with these pic , I searched the threads & found he posted that pic there. After that I updated the pic with DDF watermark.
That is his mistake mod we cannot do anything 😊

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock