Sun Direct website changes looks

MohamedBazith said:
Sun Direct Tamil Channels is Only 28 Channel But Video con DTH Is 40 Channel

:no:no only few channels not available in Sun direct :k

Videocon listed tamil language feeds also in their list:s . If Sun direct also lists those category in the tamil means it will also near to Videocon:p

Don't count the highlighted channels in the list:hello

CEngoIU.png

Well said rahulan bro BTW website looking awesome. Now best website among all dths.

Bishnu15 said:
Well said rahulan bro BTW website looking awesome. Now best website among all dths.

Bro it is good only not best as comparable to other dth website's ;)

Everything is good like their website,simple stb software etc but no addition of new channels especially Malayalam.
Total sd =226 only

Hey guys, sorry for the bump.

I am opening the sundirect website after a long time now to recharge. The site is totally different now, as you people have said.

I have two questions now:

1) How to compare between packs? I clicked the "Compare" checkbox in two packs, but there's no button to start the comparison.

2) How to see which add-ons I have subscribed to, and how to stop them?

Sri2702 said:
1) How to compare between packs? I clicked the "Compare" checkbox in two packs, but there's no button to start the comparison.

2) How to see which add-ons I have subscribed to, and how to stop them?

Answer for first queston: Click any two check boxes in package list it will automatically opens compare modal window:k
Sun Direct Online DTH Recharge | D2H Recharge Packages | HD | SD

Answer for second queston : Currently the new website not showing what add-on you have subscribed. Only customer care option is left:(

amarnathkvk said:
Answer for first queston: Click any two check boxes in package list it will automatically opens compare modal window:k
Sun Direct Online DTH Recharge | D2H Recharge Packages | HD | SD

Answer for second queston : Currently the new website not showing what add-on you have subscribed. Only customer care option is left:(

Thanks for the reply.

Now, another problem. Even though I enter correct password it says :please enter valid password". :(

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock