Breaking Sun Direct website gets a new look

If they add some regional channels only it will be nice gift for their silver jubliee...

They should revamp customer care also. Now very difficult to reach them.

This channel is not available in this platform

So same was removed from their website as well

Snapshot of Confirmation mail i got from nodal was given below

IMG_20180427_113124 — Postimage.org
So any other Odia Channel confirmation? Sarthak is from Zee Group. So why the delay in addition? May be @Vadirocks bro give better picture. I really want to know why Zee Sarthak still not available on Sun Direct. If all other Zee Regional channels are there, then why not sarthak?

Bro, I had a clarity about y zee network channel is pending to add

Beacuse, yet to make a renewal for their deal,
So, as of now, no zee network channel's will get added

Once revewal process is completed, you can expect the pending addition like zee tamil hd and sarthak and some others by May 1st r 2nd week

I got this update by this morning from zee tamil officials

Bro, I had a clarity about y zee network channel is pending to add

Beacuse, yet to make a renewal for their deal,
So, as of now, no zee network channel's will get added

Once revewal process is completed, you can expect the pending addition like zee tamil hd and sarthak and some others by May 1st r 2nd week

I got this update by this morning from zee tamil officials
Bro u mean after reveal with zee we can expect ZeetamilHD u only said clearly sundirect is not willing to add ZeetamilHD and it is confirm news from zeeteam now u r saying after reveal they will add and long before @Vadirocks bro said ZeetamilHD is under testing so they will add like tht i don't no whom to believe is totally confusing

Bro u mean after reveal with zee we can expect ZeetamilHD u only said clearly sundirect is not willing to add ZeetamilHD and it is confirm news from zeeteam now u r saying after reveal they will add and long before @Vadirocks bro said ZeetamilHD is under testing so they will add like tht i don't no whom to believe is totally confusing

Yeah bro, some confusions is also there

But this is the info i got from zee tamil officials

Even you can call the zee tamil team and ask for the same, u will alsoget this same information

Note
1. Already sun direct is having zee tamil hd feed
But its not added
That's true
Conformed by Zeetamil team
2 But, they informed that deal is yet to be renewal
May be Due to this also, sun direct team have not added it

3. Zee tamil offcial said with in may 1st r 2nd week renewal will gets completed, after that we can have a clarity about this, they said

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock