Sun direct will add 9 transponder in june.

Good News to SUN Direct users. The real market fight starts now in South , again.

I feel that after the addition of 9 TPs the whole scenario of Sun Direct may change.. I have a strong feeling of a separate service but in same name for ROI may be started .. If they continue as in present then we South users may be effected by the price hike ..

prashant shridhar said:
Deal already signed.
Sun direct will add 9 transponder from measat-3c in first week of june.
After that sun direct able to add 30hd and 350 sd channels.
For full detail go hear-
Indian Television Dot Com: India's cable, satellite, terrestrial, broadcasting, TV, advertising, marketing and media portal

:eek:hya:eek:hya:eek:hya:sp:sp:sp

So now i am not changing from sd to d2h.Hope they add channels fast.They should add south channels first but side by sidethey should add roi channels too.

Does any body visited sunshine store or had a look from outside and inside

Plz share snap.

No chance of sun. Direct coming back in June to roi. Wait for 3, months

me_saket said:
Does any body visited sunshine store or had a look from outside and inside

Plz share snap.

No chance of sun. Direct coming back in June to roi. Wait for 3, months

bro i dont think so there are many channels to add in south.And i dont think so there is 350 south channels to add.Can anybody tell me how many south channels are there left to add from the 4 south states??

ratedr said:
They should add south channels first but side by sidethey should add roi channels too.

Thats what they also told,

"We will first fill the gaps in our south offering and the HD channel offering"

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock