Sun Direct won Akosha award.

prateek1987 said:
yes u r right.......in 300 rs ......m getting all the channels.........
u have the right quantum of knowledge which i don't have
Dont deviate from the topic. :angry

supermachi said:
where is hbo defined, hbo hits, colors hd etc

By deviating from the topic you all are trying to neglect the fact that sun direct won akosha award 2014. Which DTH won Akosha Award so far ? Please google and give me quick answer. Answer it fast. No mega pack discussion.;

Bishnu15 said:
By deviating from the topic you all are trying to neglect the fact that sun direct won akosha award 2014. Which DTH won Akosha Award so far ? Please google and give me quick answer. Answer it fast. No mega pack discussion.;

bro it is not A class award it is C class award

Other DTH brand awards (For Info Purpose Only - No Topic Deviation Intended).

54fz3a.jpg

BxLYThfCYAEC7yr.png

airtel awards and achievements

hi .....still i could't understand what people r trying to tell.........bcoz d2h is going to launch an IPO......so any award can't be bigger than IPO.......IPO is something that every company dream of.........so what's the big deal........sun direct users r showing in such a way that they have won almost everything.......may be bcoz it is for the first time that they have done since its inception.....so sun direct users got their first chance of their celebration in near about 8 years.....n also they know for the next celebration they might take even longer.....ha ha ha

jay kumar said:
what about airtel,tata sky.

Airtel got too many awards in the past, i have given the link on the same post. :tup

Airtel Past Awards

jay kumar said:
Meanwhile u post this snaps in the related forums not in sun direct.

Not necessarily, people were asking about other brands receiving awards so i posted. :tup

May be these infos are already there on DDF in their respective forums so why duplicate. :huh

prateek1987 said:
hi .....still i could't understand what people r trying to tell.........bcoz d2h is going to launch an IPO......so any award can't be bigger than IPO.......IPO is something that every company dream of.........so what's the big deal........sun direct users r showing in such a way that they have won almost everything.......may be bcoz it is for the first time that they have done since its inception.....so sun direct users got their first chance of their celebration in near about 8 years.....n also they know for the next celebration they might take even longer.....ha ha ha

ok i agree that videocon has won A class award.but what about this C class award.where a videocon is winning this A class award its not a difficult task to win this c class award.why they didnt got that.so they lack in customer service.:p

so sun direct is always a leader in customer service.:tup:luv:clap:hello:k:eek:hya:lol;):hs

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock