Breaking Sun Marathi started its transmission.

If they don't want to launch why did they replace Udaya News?

Now some people will say that it was closed because it was running in loss and faced stiff competition from other news channels. If that is so, why is Sun News still running? There are so many news channels in Tamil which have given tough competition to Sun News. Moreover Sun News TRP has gone down as well as it's ranking in the BARC list. So why don't they close Sun News as well.

Moreover, since the beginning, all Sun network channels used to air half hour news bulletins and they are still doing it. If possible they could introduce news bulletins in Sun Bangla as well.

So my point is either they should launch it (Sun Marathi) or relaunch Udaya News again.

Now some people will say that it was closed because it was running in loss and faced stiff competition from other news channels. If that is so, why is Sun News still running? There are so many news channels in Tamil which have given tough competition to Sun News. Moreover Sun News TRP has gone down as well as it's ranking in the BARC list. So why don't they close Sun News as well.

Moreover, since the beginning, all Sun network channels used to air half hour news bulletins and they are still doing it. If possible they could introduce news bulletins in Sun Bangla as well.

So my point is either they should launch it (Sun Marathi) or relaunch Udaya News again.
Sun news was good news channel it had decent ratings.

Sun news is gaining in Tamil market now!

August 15, 2020

Q) Any updated plans on the Marathi channel launch?

Rajaraman Mahesh kumar, Sun TV Network Limited - President, MD & Additional Director [44] ----------- So nothing -- so we're just waiting for things to settle down. So we will come back to you as and when we're ready.

Edited Transcript of SUTV.NS earnings conference call or presentation 14-Aug-20 11:30am GMT

So which was one of the reasons why we went first to Bengali and not to Marathi because we could have a much larger market to tap, and like Tamilians and Malayalis, Bongs are also everywhere.

I am hearing from a long time that Sun Marathi is going to launch but don't know when!

Can anyone share the pics of Sun Marathi.
I want to see which Serials it's airing.

Whether it's dubbed serials or originals.

As we all know that Sun Marathi got slot in DD Free dish,

When I today switched to the channel,one new show is running currently.

Can anybody able to guess the name of the show with the available screenshots below

bofcTI3.jpg

1KjKgaE.jpg

tI84H0W.jpg

bzZBasP.jpg

Can anybody able to guess the name of the show with the available screenshots below
It is Jai Hanuman old Kannada serial telecasted in 2018

bofcTI3.jpg

1KjKgaE.jpg

tI84H0W.jpg

bzZBasP.jpg

They are bringing crap dubbed serials that too at start I think they will bring nandhini (stretched serial) & jai hanuman. Even sun bangla didnt bought dubbed serials in starting they focussed much on original.
Sun Marathi should focus much on Original serials with some dub serials but if they bring more & only dub content that too in starting sure they will fail.
If they Bring good concept serials and reality shows along with movies sure they will achieve success they can even beat Star Pravah and become No.1 because of DDFD presence and a free channel Or atleast No.2 as Zee Marathi level is going down even their new serials doesnt seem much impressive.
They can easily go ahead of Colors & Sony Marathi.

Last edited:
They are bringing crap dubbed serials that too at start I think they will bring nandhini (stretched serial) & jai hanuman. Even sun bangla didnt bought dubbed serials in starting they focussed much on original.
Sun Marathi should focus much on Original serials with some dub serials but if they bring more & only dub content that too in starting sure they will fail.
If they Bring good concept serials and reality shows along with movies sure they will achieve success they can even beat Star Pravah and become No.1 because of DDFD presence and a free channel Or atleast No.2 as Zee Marathi level is going down even their new serials doesnt seem much impressive.
They can easily go ahead of Colors & Sony Marathi.
It is probably a test signal transmission. I'm pretty sure they will bring a mix of original and dubbed content like Sun Bangla when it'll formally launch later this year.

However, I don't mind a Marathi speaking Nandhini (नंदिनी) on this channel.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock