Good News Sun Neo, Pear TV, Dhammal, Raapchik and 6 Other New Channels going to add on DD Free Dish on 1st April 2024

Status
Not open for further replies.
Relaunching as Tamil channel from 01 April 2024.
Pears tv tamil old pics
hQgpo6k.jpeg

COMPANYCATEGORYCHANNEL NAMESATELLITELANGUAGESATELLITE TYPE
Cobol Communications Pvt. Ltd.NON- News and Current AffairsPear TVIS-17NAFOREIGN
Sun Network Pvt. LtdNON- News and Current AffairsSun NeoIS-17All Indian Scheduled langaugeFOREIGN
SAB GLOBAL ENTERTAINMENT MEDIA PVT. LTD.NON- News and Current AffairsDhammal GSAT-30GujaratiIndian
Captain Video Pvt Ltd.Non NewsRaapchikGSAT-30Hindi, English, Bhojpuri and all other Indian scheduled LanguagesIndian

VTV News & India News going to add on DD Free Dish on 1st April 2024

VTV - Gujarati News Channel

3s4QZOE.jpeg

India News

pSqh7l1.png

INFORMATION TV PRIVATE LIMITEDNEWS and Current AffairsIndia NewsU70102DL2007PTC161698RAKESH SHARMA,INTZAR ALIUplinking and DownlinkingGSAT-17English, All Indian Scheduled langauge, HindiIndian

Last edited:
I guess Dhammal also Gujarati channel

I guess Dhammal also Gujarati channel
No, they got slot in the A+ bucket. It means it must be Hindi GEC channel. They can't show Gujarati content because if they wanted to show it here they can easily get a slot in R1 bucket and then why do they invest Rs 20 crores to get a slot in A+.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock