Good News Sun Nxt Free For All Sun Direct Customers

Its Already Been Told To One Member By Our Admin To Not To Reply In Each Others Posts Or Thread..
I am Rigidly Following That..

Don't Know What Is The Case On The Other Side.
May Be They Are Trying To Testing Me That I Still Remembering Or Forgot That Rule!

Clarification

First of all Apologize

I forgot the thread starter of this thread & replied my only intention to congrats @amarnathkvk for his snap & reply to another user nothing more than that i don't have anyother intention

Once saw the above post only i came to realize it & got remember so edited my post and reported for deletion too

Still thread starter not convince he can go further reporting i ready to accept the penalty for my mistake

Without my clarification allegations on me it's hurts badly

Thanks

Note: Just for clarification i posted here coz i posted this somewhere else means it doesn't give meaning & off-topics too. So I request thread starter after read this post pls report for deletion of this post

AFkpRQb.png

Sun Direct partnered with few Samsung Smart TV with inbuilt set top box, they can enjoy more, then can install sunnxt on the same tv :)

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock