SUN TV and STAR VIJAY will telecast block buster movie at 4pm Today due to ZEE TAMIL

mass999 said:
all reality program shows cheating. so I am not watching reality shows program's.

Even me stopped watching all reality shows including Super Singer and Jodi Number 1. I used watch all episodes of these 2 shows till season 2. After that stopped watching such shows. But Junior Super Stars is good. Apart from being a reality show, it is a kids based show and it is lovely to watch their performance on stage. Not worrying if they winning or not and comments from the judges but watching only for the kids' cute performance.

M.J.Sadiq said:
Kanchanaa 2 is a good movie but how many times we will watch it :wall

Yes bro How many times we can watch that movie  :wall This film is roaming in all Sun network channels like Sun, Ktv and sometimes on Kiran tv :s

M.J.Sadiq said:
And this competitive action from Sun and Vijay clearly shows how popular is Junior Super Stars in Zee Tamil..

Ya
Hope they will get good viewership :sp

M.J.Sadiq said:
Even me stopped watching all reality shows including Super Singer and Jodi Number 1. I used watch all episodes of these 2 shows till season 2. After that stopped watching such shows. But Junior Super Stars is good. Apart from being a reality show, it is a kids based show and it is lovely to watch their performance on stage. Not worrying if they winning or not and comments from the judges but watching only for the kids' cute performance.

I agree your points but compare to Hindi & kannada it's not that much good...

I don't know about tamil show but in kannada drama juniors was very popular show and because of this show only zee kannada got huge success and came to 2nd place in ratings.

What Sun Tv Going To Show Between 07:30PM To 10:00PM ??

Any Special Program:huh

@Shantanu Bro,

I Know That Sun Tv Usually Show Movie From 06:30PM To 10:pM On Sundays'

But,This Sunday They Are Going To Show 04:00PM Instead Of 06:30PM..

So,Movie Will End At 07:00PM i.e 04:00PM To 07:00PM

And News From 07:00PM To 07:30PM..

Now,07:30PM To 10:00PM Is Empty..So,Only I Asked What Program They Going To Show Between These Timings

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock