Sunday Sale 23/10/16 | Ten 1 HD at Re.1

• Thread starter Thread starter iphifi
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 19
  • Views Views: Views 2,457
RE: Sunday Sale 23/10/16 | Ten 1 HD

Fast update bro :tup

Adtv should follow the JSAT offer of TS. It doesn't make sense to release the offer on Monday itself, which is meant for Sunday i.e. 6 days before. It should be released only a day before and offer should be available for activation only on Sunday.
What do you say bros?

Yes agree @rtz bro :wlcm

rtz2042 said:
Adtv should follow the JSAT offer of TS. It doesn't make sense to release the offer on Monday itself, which is meant for Sunday i.e. 6 days before. It should be released only a day before and offer should be available for activation only on Sunday.
What do you say bros?

I disagree with this bhaiya .. Offer only launch officially on sunday's only bro :) .. Those who browse app or dth forums they can able to activate unofficially then what is wrong in this bhaiya :huh .. I didnt find nothing wrong in this bhaiya :) .. Forgot itz sunday offer take it as a weekly offer :lol .. Adtv giving chance to act this offer for 6 days instead 1 day :) .. But i still believe 90% adtv customers will activate only by missed call or cc :) instead few like us :shy:) .. Just a opinion bhaiya sorry for disagree with u for the 1st time :s ..

Sai Laxman said:
I disagree with this bhaiya .. Offer only launch officially on sunday's only bro :) .. Those who browse app or dth forums they can able to activate unofficially then what is wrong in this bhaiya :huh .. I didnt find nothing wrong in this bhaiya :) .. Forgot itz sunday offer take it as a weekly offer :lol .. Adtv giving chance to act this offer for 6 days instead 1 day :) .. But i still believe 90% adtv customers will activate only by missed call or cc :) instead few like us :shy:) .. Just a opinion bhaiya sorry for disagree with u for the 1st time :s ..

Please don't be sorry bro. I myself asked for opinions and that doesn't mean that you have to agree with me.
I like people who counter my points and that helps me to learn & know many new things.
And on this SSS offer, you are absolutely correct that many subscribers still activate it via Miss call and we are getting this liberty to access this offer on any day of the week but still i believe that it should be limited to Sunday, or else they should change the offer name.

gud offer . waiting & expecting star movies select hd/MN+ Sunday sale.

• Rs 2/day from 31st day onwards but No Compulsion to continue we can deact after 30 days ..
Photo0036.jpg

Back
Top Bottom