Sunday Sale - Punjabi Tadka / Bangla Hitz @Re.1

• Thread starter iphifi
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 30
  • Views: Views 2,972
RE: Sunday Sale - Punjabi Tadka/ Bangla Hitz @Re.1

yes iphifi bro, seems that we can activate the offer via app only no missed call nos.

Need sunday super sale for MN+HD & Star movies select HD. Lot of critically acclaimed movies.

post edited as per reply reg. @ip bro .. Edited

I think it should not be renamed...keep the name as it is now.
Coz, In app, its name also 'Sunday sale offer', so we can continue with the same name. Only difference is that they are not releasing on Home channel, releasing only on app.
Good_Decision.

Optimus_Prime said:
Only difference is that they are not releasing on Home channel, releasing only on app.
Good_Decision.

Gud decision in what way :huh ..

Sai Laxman said:
Gud decision in what way :huh ..

as expected question.
Good decision as they didn't stop fully giving the offer. They are now giving app only offer, in this way, Their graphics team will enjoy their leisure period more as no work to do for them...and To get the offer, Everyone will download the app(who not downloaded previously) so a revenue will came from app also. And most benefit will get airtel by telecasting naaptol ad on that time when they used to telecast sunday sale offer on TV.

Sai Laxman said:
@ip bro or @Team -- I think time to change the thread title coz now itz confirmed now these offers are not sunday sale offers (though temporary too) coz no notification in home channels this week too reg.valid for only today .. So "myairtel app weekly offer" [/list]
There are many offers on app and Sunday Sales have an identity that needs to continue for as long as Airtel names it as such. Since the name of the topup remains Sunday Sale I don't see any issue. Besides there will be people who are searching for what happened to Sunday Sale and they need to know that it's right now continuing on app. Regarding Re.1. I think the slash symbol (/) means either and not and (&). So I think no confusion.

Optimus_Prime said:
as expected question.
Good decision as they didn't stop fully giving the offer. They are now giving app only offer, in this way, Their graphics team will enjoy their leisure period more as no work to do for them...and To get the offer, Everyone will download the app(who not downloaded previously) so a revenue will came from app also. And most benefit will get airtel by telecasting naaptol ad on that time when they used to telecast sunday sale offer on TV.

Oridinary customer (dont have smartphone) will suffer :s:s ..

iphifi said:
There are many offers on app and Sunday Sales have an identity that needs to continue for as long as Airtel names it as such. Since the name of the topup remains Sunday Sale I don't see any issue. Besides there will be people who are searching for what happened to Sunday Sale and they need to know that it's right now continuing on app. Regarding Re.1. I think the slash symbol (/) means either and not and (&). So I think no confusion.

No problem then :) ..

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock