Sundirect HD Set Top Box Screenshot

• Thread starter Vicky
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 70
  • Views: Views 21,069
RE: My Sun Direct HD Set Up

Bishnu15 said:
Vicky bro your package is Cinema Plus Sports Pack. Do you have any add on ? HD Channels are you getting ?

currently i have not using any add on bro & actually i have don't know see hd channel regularly :)

Hey guys!
am a new member, from Mumbai!

Am using Sun Direct SD connection since the past almost five years.. Now i want a HD connection.. Problem is that there is severe shortage of HD set top boxes in Mumbai since past many months.. SO am thinking of buying a set top box from one of my relative who's in kerala and will tell him to courier it to me..

My question is, will i need to change my dish too and replace with the new dish that comes along with the HD package? Can i work with my old dish, dish alignment and wiring and use it with a new HD set top box? Or will i need to install the new dish too?

Kindly help!

jithins said:
Hey guys!

Am using Sun Direct SD connection since the past almost five years.. Now i want a HD connection.. Problem is that there is severe shortage of HD set top boxes in Mumbai since past many months.. SO am thinking of buying a set top box from one of my relative who's in kerala and will tell him to courier it to me..

My question is, will i need to change my dish too and replace with the new dish that comes along with the HD package? Can i work with my old dish, dish alignment and wiring and use it with a new HD set top box? Or will i need to install the new dish too?

Kindly help!

bro,please contact mumbai nodal officer & they will resolve ur complaint soon becuase many stock is available & without change of dish also working bro & but need to realign the dish :tup

Nodal officers contact details:
Email id:
[email protected]

&

Contact no:022- 42109797

jithins said:
Hey guys!

Kindly help!

Kindly contact Mumbai customer care as suggested by Vicky bro. Also you can mail it to [email protected] By the way what is your current package ? Just a curiosity. :sp

Is there any difference in clarity of standard definition channels through hdmi port or thtough HD box or clarity same as SD box? @ bishnu bro

gubbimari said:
Is there any difference in clarity of standard definition channels through hdmi port or thtough HD box or clarity same as SD box? @ bishnu bro

No there is slight difference in clarity . 0.5% difference.

Bishnu15 said:
No there is slight difference in clarity . 0.5% difference.

depends on the hdmi cables also. good hdmi cables may fetch u better pq n aq

Thread not updated from long. Unsticked. Users feel free to create new one.

Sun Direct should also shift to Indian built boxes like Airtel Digital and Videocon d2h. It will be of extremely useful thing for customers.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock