sundirect obtained 8 transponders from measat3 !!

• Thread starter airsky
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 204
  • Views: Views 25,712
Bishnu15 said:
Waiting for good news....

Bro you itself told they are moving to GSAT15 :shy. Bro you didnt answer my question I have asked yesterday:shy

No possibility of new channels for sure

This is my Question

I would like to know when will you add new HD channels. Other DTH operators are providing 50 HD channels, even your SUN HD, K HD, Music HD are available in all DTH HD platforms.

Please tell me is there any possibility to add more HD channels in the near future. I heard that you got few transponders from Measat 3B? is it true. If yes when can I expect more HD channels

This is their answer

We understand from your mail that you wished to add the additional channels and the same has been clarified as its not available in our platform currently. However we will take this as valuable feedback and keep you posted through our INFO channel and Sun direct Website (DTH Service India | Digital TV | Best DTH | Direct to Home – Sun Direct DTH) and when we add new channels to our platform.

“As a part of our product optimization process, we change the mix of our channel offering from time to time. We will continue to bring you, our customer the best of channels possible based on capacity and customer feedback.”

amarnathkvk said:
Bro you itself told they are moving to GSAT15 :shy. Bro you didnt answer my question I have asked yesterday:shy

Thread is about Measat. What about that ? 8Tps Obtained or not ? :huh

amarnathkvk said:
Dont know bro:shy

Anybody has any info about measat tps. If not then i think this thread can be closed as it seems to be a baseless thread :s

My Question : I heard that you got few TPs in measat 3B? is that true? if yes when will it become active?

CC persons reply
Sir, actually we didn't get such details.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock