Super Sunday Sale (8_5_16) -- Kids Top Up 5/M .. (Today 30th day guys time to Deact.)

• Thread starter Sai Jai
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 26
  • Views: Views 5,155
RE: Super Sunday Sale (8_5_2016) -- Kids Top Up 5/M ..

Yes bros gud offer dont miss this time :) ..

Sai Jai said:
Yes bros gud offer dont miss this time :) ..

But having SVS pack + Zee Rio Topup + South Magnum Topup its not useful to me ...

But may be its good to pay 5Rs for Pogo

Sai Jai said:

but sai bro, they are saying ₹40 from the second month onwards.
they are don't saying 1.33 per day from 2nd month onwards. .

Optimus_Prime said:
but sai bro, they are saying ₹40 from the second month onwards.
they are don't saying 1.33 per day from 2nd month onwards. .

whatever itz they gave 7 kids channels for 40/m (From 2nd month onwards) thats a gud offer so I decided to continue the pack after 30 days also :) .. And one more thing as per adtv rental system 1st month they took whole amount of package (ie: this offer 5/m) and 2nd month onwards DBR only (ie: 1.33 * 30 = 40/m) simple :) .. And bro u want to continue ur package after 30 days means also u need not to worry abt DBR or whole amount charges :) but dont want to continue after 30 days means call cc and deact the pack in 30th day they will take that as advance request or they have chance to deact means they wll deact pack for u :tup:) ..

I activate that offer

Hi bros , Today the 30th day for this top up those dont want it deact now via contact cc .. You will be charged 1.5/day from midnit 12 am onwards :) ..

Good update Sai Jai bro...But I will keep it continue...this is a very good deal....

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock