Super sunday sale offer for 29-05-16 -- Ten 1 , Ten 2 , Ten 3 @ 5/first month ..

RE: Super sunday sale offer for 29-05-16 ..

Optimus_Prime said:
:no :no
At that time that was just an offer from my airtel app.
And this week it become SSS offer.
Till now no repeat from airtel

is the previous app offer over, otherwise airtel's just trying to merge this with the latter as they don't have anything new

Nishal said:
is the previous app offer over, otherwise airtel's just trying to merge this with the latter as they don't have anything new
From last week to today, the offer is at My Airtel app

Optimus_Prime said:
this offer was shared here last week ... please merge those thread

At that time that was not sss offer .. We cant change the date & time of 1st post of that thread .. If merge means members may get confuse coz thread title will show today date and after merging post #01 will show different date .. Anyways after all this team took a decision for merge means no pblm frm my side ..

Optimus_Prime said:
:no :no
At that time that was just an offer from my airtel app.
And this week it become SSS offer.
Till now no repeat from airtel

Sai Jai said:
At that time that was not sss offer .. We cant change the date & time of 1st post of that thread .. If merge means members may get confuse coz thread title will show today date and after merging post #01 will show different date .. Anyways after all this team took a decision for merge means no pblm frm my side ..
I also told the same!
[THUMBS UP SIGN]

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock