Breaking Superstar Kannada and Amar Bangla Pack Launched

• Thread starter iphifi
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 23
  • Views: Views 9,719
What channels are present in this Kannada SS pack? I may switch to it if I get the needed english channels + kannada channels (if its close to myplan99 + MaxHD ROI).
Any website / portal link to these new SS packs?
Thanks for the channel overview for Kannada SS. It appears like it is basically MyPlan99 + Kannada top-up + hindi top-up (two free top-ups) + MaxHD top-up without star network channels & removing hindi entertainment/movies(and their HD), but adding kids/cartoon channels. Lot of HD & paid hindi pack goes out for inclusion of cartoon channels. That is the major change I see..

If Star channels are out of the game, this can be a consideration, otherwise, MyPlan99+MaxHD is a better combo IMO.

Anyways, let's wait n watch on the star story.

Excellent pack for Kannada viewers maximum english movies, entertainment and sports HD channels infotainment and kids SD Channels along with regional channels for monthly ₹250.

Last edited:
Excellent pack for Kannada viewers maximum english movies, entertainment and sports HD channels infotainment and kids SD Channels along with regional channels for monthly ₹250.
I think, similar packages will be launched for both Telugu & Tamil Viewers.

Bro can you plzzzzz share the channel list of this pack??

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock