Reaction score
kannada news channel suvarna news 24*7 logo and look has been changed

old logo

Suvarna-News-TV-Channel-Kananda-India.jpg
220px-Suvarna_logo.jpg

new logo

new-logo-300x350-5Ljjg.jpg

Hi Brothers

The new scroll graphics is almost similar to asianet news Malayalam old scroll graphics

Thank You.

MAHI said:
This logo now same as Asianet News logo.
Both are Star Network Channel.

No Brother Asianet News Malayalam and Asianet Suvarna News Kannada channels are not star network channels.These channels are also FTA.

These are the south Indian star network pay channels under asianet name and logo.

1.Asianet
2.Asianet HD
3.Asianet Plus
4.Asianet Movies
5.Asianet Suvarna
6.Asianet Suvarna Plus

Thank You.

TR Vishnu said:
No Brother Asianet News Malayalam and Asianet Suvarna News Kannada channels are not star network channels.These channels are also FTA.

These are the south Indian star network pay channels under asianet name and logo.

1.Asianet
2.Asianet HD
3.Asianet Plus
4.Asianet Movies
5.Asianet Suvarna
6.Asianet Suvarna Plus

Thank You.

No bro, All asianet channels are under star network as star india acquires 100% stake in asianet communications.
For more details click below link
STAR India acquires 100% Stake In Asianet Communications - MediaNama

gubbimari said:
No bro, All asianet channels are under star network as star india acquires 100% stake in asianet communications.
For more details click below link
STAR India acquires 100% Stake In Asianet Communications - MediaNama

Brother in the last paragraph it is clearly said that news channels are not under this portfolio.In news channel maximum FDI limit is proposed to be 49%.That means majority share will be under Indian business people.

I think news channels in Malayalam and Kannada majority share in the hands of Indians.

Correct me if I am wrong

Thank You.

TR Vishnu said:
Brother in the last paragraph it is clearly said that news channels are not under this portfolio.In news channel maximum FDI limit is proposed to be 49%.That means majority share will be under Indian business people.

I think news channels in Malayalam and Kannada majority share in the hands of Indians.

Correct me if I am wrong

Thank You.

Yes bro. You are right, news channels are not included completely.

Back
Top Bottom