Swayamvar Mika Di Vohti | Star Bharat

• Thread starter hike
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 38
  • Views: Views 4,827
Reality shows are of 1 hr. That's why they will give it 8-9pm slot. Whereas i personally feel that 10-11pm slot would be great as no one watch reality show at 8pm and those on weekdays when they have lots of channel to switch.
Agreed but TMSR Is Popular Due to it's memes on twitter and Instagram and if they'll change the timeslot it will affect the show just like navya suffered from it 10 years ago on it's sister channel Star Plus

Last edited:
Agreed but TMSR Is Popular Due to it's memes on twitter and Instagram and if they'll change the timeslot it will affect the show just like navya suffered from it 10 years ago on Star Plus channel
TMSR is going off-air.

Starts 19th June, 8:00pm on Star Bharat

I've strong feeling that Star Bharat revamp will happen on 19th June. Last time Star Plus also changed its logo in May and June which went successful but the logo changed in between them happened in November which doesn't go well.

Last edited:
Update :
Show will telecast new episodes Daily at 8pm
While Kaveri Mehandi and Shikhar Pan Masala is placed as Presented and Powered by sponsors.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock