T20 Cricket Offer : Star Sports 3 @ 25 Rs

• Thread starter Deepu
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 19
  • Views: Views 2,503
I dont have access to my registered mobile number. And i wish to Add star sports 3 to my Subscription, so how do i do it?
Also when i try to recharge dish tv online by entering 11 digit VC code shown in My a/c, it says invalid VC code... Tried it numerous times.

deepums said:
T20 Cricket Offer : Star Sports 3 @ 25 Rs in Dish TV

Its no offer. Star Sports 3 previously known as Star Cricket was always RS 25 p.m. on DISH TV. DISH TV cheating customers . :angry What they think ? We customers are fool ?:wall

Bishnu15 said:
Its no offer. Star Sports 3 previously known as Star Cricket was always RS 25 p.m. on DISH TV. DISH TV cheating customers . :angry What they think ? We customers are fool ?:wall

You're not a customer of dishtv you're just defamer of dishtv :wall

mathrania said:
I dont have access to my registered mobile number. And i wish to Add star sports 3 to my Subscription, so how do i do it?
Also when i try to recharge dish tv online by entering 11 digit VC code shown in My a/c, it says invalid VC code... Tried it numerous times.

You try to say that you want to Register Your Mobile No.

Anirudha Das said:
You're not a customer of dishtv you're just defamer of dishtv :wall

Previsouly I had a DISH TV connection with VC No. 015.....18 I throwed it in the dustbin. :angry Horrible service. Always cheating customers and looting them. They even cannot show Indian cricket on HD. Shame on them !:wall

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock