TAM week 38: Colors eclipses Star Plus to capture No. 1 slot

Thakur

Banned
Reaction score
Colors has been slowly but steadily strengthening its position on the ratings chart. In week 38 of TAM Media Research data, Colors has managed to eclipse reigning Hindi general entertainment channel (GEC) Star Plus to capture the number 1 slot on an individual level.

Leading the Hindi GEC pack, Colors garnered 237 GRPs against the 232 GRPs in week 37. On the other hand, Star Plus witnessed a downfall and grabbed the second position with 222 GRPs in week 38 as against 230 GRPs in the previous week.

Zee TV at number three saw a fall in its ratings. The channel had registered 156 GRPs in week 37, which went down to 152 GRPs in week 38.

In the fourth spot stood Sab, which recorded 124 GRPs, followed by Life OK with 123 GRPs in the fifth position. Sony Entertainment Television further declined in ratings and was seen at the sixth position with 87 GRPs.

&TV came in seventh with 57 GRPs in week 38 as against 59 GRPs in week 37.

http://www.indiantelevision.com/television/tv-channels/viewership/tam-week-38-colors-eclipses-star-plus-to-capture-no-1-slot-150924

So Colors :win again @No.1 position :tup:clap

I think BARC ratings are fake how can someone tolerate saas bahu drama like this.
They should check out.

RAGHVENDRA1997 said:
I think BARC ratings are fake how can someone tolerate saas bahu drama like this.
They should check out.

Comedy Nights with kapil
Comedy nights Bachoo
Udaan
Samrat Ashok

Are these saas bhai drama ?

ABCDEFGH said:
Comedy Nights with kapil
Comedy nights Bachoo
Udaan
Samrat Ashok

I think you are Colors lover. But, my friend Colors p aaj kal aandhwishwas dikha rahe hai.
Naagin n all.

ABCDEFGH said:
Comedy Nights with kapil
Comedy nights Bachoo
Udaan
Samrat Ashok

And, in ashok samrat they are playing with history for trp ratings!! Like Maharana Pratap

RAGHVENDRA1997 said:
I think you are Colors lover. But, my friend Colors p aaj kal aandhwishwas dikha rahe hai.
Naagin n all.

I am a Sony lover
But that channel has been at 6th Position for ages :em

On Colors I used to watch comedy nights with Kapil but these days have been busy watching other shows so I am not watching that also

I think you are life ok lover :p

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock