Tamil Serials & Programs Updates

Hi guys.. Has Frooti became the Channel Partner of Sun TV? In two serials I noticed in content promotion of the brand.

In the serial Kanmani, in two scenes I noticed one character advising the other to have Frooti, to be fresh and relaxed.

In the serial Lakshmi stores, the hero's favorite drink is Frooti and heroine keeps mentioning it and giving to him. This is the first time I'm noticing this in a famouse GEC. :O

Hi guys.. Has Frooti became the Channel Partner of Sun TV? In two serials I noticed in content promotion of the brand.

In the serial Kanmani, in two scenes I noticed one character advising the other to have Frooti, to be fresh and relaxed.

In the serial Lakshmi stores, the hero's favorite drink is Frooti and heroine keeps mentioning it and giving to him. This is the first time I'm noticing this in a famouse GEC. :O

It happened once in Zee Tamil where they advertised Ola..

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock