Tamil Serials & Programs Updates

Good. Jodha Akbar has been having very low trp for its slot.
Jodha Akbar wasn't a big hit even when it was originally aired on ZeeTamil for the first time! And now ,the repeat was being telecasted at 11.30 pm to 1 pm where Vijay TV airs Mahabharatham in the same slots ! Within 3 weeks Mahabaratham will end and Zee Tamil should have waited 😬

Jodha Akbar wasn't a big hit even when it was originally aired on ZeeTamil for the first time! And now ,the repeat was being telecasted at 11.30 pm to 1 pm where Vijay TV airs Mahabharatham in the same slots ! Within 3 weeks Mahabaratham will end and Zee Tamil should have waited 😬
Anyway new episodes of soaps will start from next week, so it's okay..

Anyway new episodes of soaps will start from next week, so it's okay..
Yes,shooting of most of the serials have begun!
Most probably from June22,tamil channels will air original episodes!

StarVijay have already started airing two original fiction shows!

Zee Tamil - New Prime Time schedule from June 22 !

6 pm - Sembaruthi repeat (One hour repeat of old episodes of Sembaruthi , continuation from current Prime Time repeat that will end on June 19 )

7 pm - Needhane Endhan Ponvasandham ( 1 hour from episode 1)

New Episodes :

8 pm - Gokulathil Seethai
8.30 pm - Yaradi Nee Mohini
9 pm - Sembaruthi
9.30 pm - Oru Oorula Oru Rajakumari
10 pm - Sathya
10.30 pm - Iniya Iru Malargal

Zee Tamil - new afternoon schedule from June 22 !

New Episodes :

1 pm - Kandukonden Kandukonden
1.30 pm - Rettai Roja
2 pm - Endrendum Punnagai (from episode 1)
2.30 pm - Rajamagal
3 pm - Nachiyarpuram
3.30 pm - Movie

From June 23,
8 am - Jhansi Rani
8.30 am - Movie
11.30 am - Needhane En Ponvasandham (repeat of previous day episode)
12.30 pm - Sembaruthi (repeat of previous day 9 pm episode)

Note :
Morning movie will be aired at 9.30 am to 1 pm only on Monday, from Tuesday ,movie will be aired between 8.30 am to 11.30 am band !

There is no proper information on the telecast of #PoovePoochudava but the shooting has begun for the show ! We can expect the restart of the show a week later!

I think the above said Zee Tamil changes will not happen since again lock down announced in Chennai and surroundings till 30-Jun. Already TV shootings are called off from 19-Jun onward.

I think the above said Zee Tamil changes will not happen since again lock down announced in Chennai and surroundings till 30-Jun. Already TV shootings are called off from 19-Jun onward.
Yes,,both Vijay and Zee won't air new episodes ! One more month of repeated contents on both channels as well as Sun !

Just now i seen new episode promo of Roja in Sun TV

From monday Roja new episode 1 hour 07:00PM to 08:00PM

Very happy jolly jolly

Last edited:
Just now i seen new episode promo of Roja in Sun TV

From monday Roja new episode 1 hour 07:00PM to 08:00PM

Very happy jollu jolly
Hey !!!.. that's not new episode I think so it's a time extension of 1 hr for old episodes repeat

1.Roja from 7pm to 8pm
2.Kalyana Veedu 8pm to 9pm
3.Nayagi @9pm

Note : Kanmani repeat and Chithi repeat is getting low rating that may be a reason..

Last edited:
Hey !!!.. that's not new episode I think so it's a time extension of 1 hr for old episodes repeat

1.Roja from 7pm to 8pm
2.Kalyana Veedu 8pm to 9pm
3.Nayagi @9pm

Note : Kanmani repeat and Chithi repeat is getting low rating that may be a reason..
Hey! Wait and see.

Last edited:

Roja from 7pm to 8pm
Kalyana Veedu 8pm to 9pm
Note : Nayagi from 9pm to 10 PM may be
Because Kanmani repeat and Chithi repeat is low rating for repeat that may be a reason
Hey! Wait and see.
Chithi 1 old episode retelecasts @ Morning 9 AM

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock