Tamil Serials & Programs Updates

Unable to participate in Pana parisu thiruvizha.:verysad2::sad::sleepy2:

Showing server unreachable.:undecided:

Unable to participate in Pana parisu thiruvizha.:verysad2::sad::sleepy2:

Showing server unreachable.:undecided:
After tryimg multiple times, i have answered Kanmani serial question at around 09:15

and Kalyana veedu and Nayagi question at around 11:00 PM

No.pbm my family members only see vijay tv zee tamil only.....sun tv always shut down my family.....

To whom you are responding?:huh::sleepy2::sleepy2:

After tryimg multiple times, i have answered Kanmani serial question at around 09:15

and Kalyana veedu and Nayagi question at around 11:00 PM

To whom you are responding?:huh::sleepy2::sleepy2:
Bro, I have a doubt. Are these contests real? Zee Tamil used to have such contests. Their social media was flooded with comments implying that they were shortlisted but got nothing from Zee Tamil and so on which made me not to believe these contests lol

Bro, I have a doubt. Are these contests real? Zee Tamil used to have such contests. Their social media was flooded with comments implying that they were shortlisted but got nothing from Zee Tamil and so on which made me not to believe these contests lol
Me too not believe in this type of contest. But still i am participating in this specific contest because of my mother.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock