Tamil Serials & Programs Updates

That time, people were not ready to watch serials,
In July - 3 TVR (Urban)
But the repeat episodes got 4 TVR (Urban)

Just with launch week how can you determine that if a show is flop or hit is what I am asking dude!

Leave Sembaruthi!

Nachiyarpuram got a fantastic opening with 5.28 TVR in U+R !
Just see now how the show ended, it restarted after COVID lockdown, but no single promo for the show and they ended within 2 weeks!

So will you say Nachiyapuram is a hit show since it gave a blockbuster opening?

Kandukonden Kandukonden also falls under same category, opened with 4+ TVR in U+R,but now though the show restarted after lockdown, no single promo and Ended Within a week!
Agree with you .....dont judge show is flop or hit just basis on 1st week rating give them 1-2 months to prove them

That time, people were not ready to watch serials,
In July - 3 TVR (Urban)
But the repeat episodes got 4 TVR (Urban)

Just with launch week how can you determine that if a show is flop or hit is what I am asking dude!

Leave Sembaruthi!

Nachiyarpuram got a fantastic opening with 5.28 TVR in U+R !
Just see now how the show ended, it restarted after COVID lockdown, but no single promo for the show and they ended within 2 weeks!

So will you say Nachiyapuram is a hit show since it gave a blockbuster opening?

Kandukonden Kandukonden also falls under same category, opened with 4+ TVR in U+R,but now though the show restarted after lockdown, no single promo and Ended Within a week!
Iam also same word told kandukaniden 4tvr reach I told 5 to 7 tvr serial average above 7 tvr serial will success....kandukonden starting also failiure 4tvr point surely failure. .nachiyarpuram opening story nicely going...after story track different way going....but this serial starting also good opposite channel not good serial telecast(july month)...but single lion release but 3tvr realy failure....

#
K wait after next week tvr release after talk

Atleast we have to wait for a month or two to say a show is a hit /flop!

There have been many instances like that!

Even Pandian Stores opened with a 3+ tvr, but just see how it has grown now..
Pandian Stores maintained only 3+ for 2 to 3 months!

Independence Day Specials | Star Vijay
Sirappu Pattimandram @ Sat 9.30 Am
Naveena Thenali (Premiere) @ Sat 11 Am
Action @ Sat 2 Pm
Dharala Prabhu (Premiere) @ Sat 5.30 Pm

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock