Tamil Serials & Programs Updates

• Thread starter Thread starter Chezhiyan
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 8,462
  • Views Views: Views 829,493
Creativity of Tamil channels has been lowering ...
But still female audience is glued to daily soaps..
So no fuss for these channels :s

Some TN Election Based Programme On Tamil TV Channels

PUTHIYA THALAIMURAI

08.03PM Makkal Manadhil (A Public Opinion Poll About The Upcoming Assembly Elections In Tamil Nadu)

08.15PM Arasiyal Sathurangam(Experts Discuss The Possible Political Alliances For The Upcoming Elections In Tamil Nadu)

08.27PM Robo Leaks (An Investigation Program,Wherein Hidden Facts About Important News Items Are Featured)

08.30PM Gummidipoondi Mudhal Kumari Varai (Reporters Ask People About Their Expectations From The Upcoming State Assembly Election)

11.00PM Vaakaala Perumakkale (Prominent Politicians Reveal Their Election Manifesto)

THANTHI TV

09.30PM Makkal Yaar Pakkam (An Opinion Poll Conducted By The Channel For The Upcoming Tamil Nadu Assembly Election)

NEWS 7 TAMIL

07.00PM Kalam 16 (Experts Discuss The Possible Changes Likely To Happen In The Tamil Nadu Assembly Election)

52e49bcda1722f18a313d017d094699a.jpg

Our Tamil News Readers Had Continuously Getting Chance To Act In Various Area:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap

Last Year Priya Bhavani Shankar(Puthiya Thalaimurai News Reader) Got A Chance To Act In Kalyanam Mudhal Kadhal Varai Serial:clap:clap:clap:clap:c

Also News Reader Sharanya(Puthiya Thalaimurai) And Panimalar(Former PT But Currently In News 7 Tamil) News Reader's Got A Chance To Act In A Tamil Movie Named 'Chennai Ungalai Anbudan Varaverkiradhu':luv:luv:luv:clap:clap:clap

In The Same Way Now News Reader Vikraman (Former Thanthi TV And Currently In PT)
Now Got A Chance To Act In A Major Role In New Sun TV Upcoming Serial 'EMI Thavanai Murai Vaazhkai"Serial:ohya:ohya:ohya:ohya:ohya:ohya

Catch This Serial On Sun TV From (07.03.2016) Monday To Friday 10.30PM

Feeling Very Happy:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap

'EMI Thavanai Murai Vaazhkai'~Putham Puthiya Mega Thodar Varum Thingal Mudhal Naal Dhorum Iravu Pathu Muppadhuku Ungal Sun TV Il Kaana Thavaraadhirgal:ohya:ohya:ohya

Sun TV telecast promo for the past one week with title “What is EMI?” EMI Endral Enna?. people answering that EMI means Equated Monthly Installment. People are guessing that it will be a new reality show, new program. Now, it is almost revealed that EMI Thavanai Murai Vazhkai is serial name.
Sun TV EMI Thavanai Murai Vazhkai Serial Starts on Mar 7, 2016Sun TV EMI Thavanai Murai Vazhkai Serial

EMI Serial is a Tamil soap opera that will airs on Sun TV. It will be telecast on prime time serial. Show premiered on Mar 7, 2016 First episode. It will airs on Monday through Friday at 10:30PM IST. The show is produced by Vikatan Televistas Pvt Ltd.

Sun TV & Vikatan TV telecast several promos for EMI Serial. Some of the EMI serial promo video available in Vikatan Televistas youtube channel are mentioned below.Sun TV EMI Thavanai Murai Vazhkai Serial Starts on Mar 7, 2016 - SU News

So, the Azhagi serial came to an end... I missed the last episode. The serial started before I got married (last quarter of 2011) and finished yesterday. Though I am not interested in serials this serial is my favorite and one of the good serial.

Since my wife and parents used to watch I started watching this serial. Good serial. Now watching the last two episodes in Youtube.

Yes Sadiq Bro First Episode Of Azhagi Serial Was On October 10,2011

And This Serial Now Ended With March 04.2016

Nearly Four And Half Years:clap

Sadiq Bro Please List The Serials Name That You Are Watching In Sun TV:);)

Nambinaal Nambungal Starts 13 March 2016 Every Sunday 09.00PM Only On Your Zee Tamizh:luv:luv

While Launching This Channel It Was One Of The High Rating Program Of Zee Tamil

But,They Discontinued This Programme In later Days

Now,It Is Again Going To Be Aired:c:lol

Back
Top Bottom