Tamil Serials & Programs Updates

• Thread starter Thread starter Chezhiyan
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 8,458
  • Views Views: Views 829,039
Pandian Stores New Episodes Coming Soon | Pandian Stores shooting started today, as like as Zee Tamil in Ramoji Film City

Last edited:
Pandian Stores New Episodes Coming Soon | Pandian Stores shooting started today, as like as Zee Tamil in Ramoji Film City
Baakiyalakshmi shooting also in Ramoji film city. Poove Poochudava shooting also started.

Sun TV Magarasi Serial Lead Bharathi, left the serial

Pandian Stores & Bhagyalakshmi | Maha Sangamam | New Episodes | Coming Soon | Vijay Television

I see that this thread is unusually active thanks to @Kiron bro. Until last year it was always the Kannada serials thread that was the most active followed by the Telugu thread, while the Tamil thread had hardly any activity.

I see that this thread is unusually active thanks to @Kiron bro. Until last year it was always the Kannada serials thread that was the most active followed by the Telugu thread, while the Tamil thread had hardly any activity.
Tq @JollyLNB bro for such a kind word
Credits also to @Chezhiyan and @Ramesh_rakv bros also bro

Last edited:
Pandian Stores & Bhagyalakshmi | Maha Sangamam | New Episodes | Coming Soon | Vijay Television
Eventhough mega sangamam is a good one but sometimes it were always bore one, it should be for atleast 1 or 2 week with more twist and turns then it'll be more interesting instead of dragging more weeks

Hi @Kiron bro, from your posts I understand, that you are interested Television serials as well..

So, you can please share with us about what are the TV serials you are watching and in which channels?:blush2:

Back
Top Bottom