Tamil Serials & Programs Updates

From today onwards... | Pandian Stores
pR0OZLl.jpg
She is look like elder sister for kannan 🤣🤣 old one is apt for wife character

This happened with Colors Marathi too they aired their low level serials in full Shravan month with no reality show.
Colors hardly cares about regional channels other then kannada they hardly invest for reality shows for other regional channels and Their serials now are of very low level (both colors marathi & tamil).
For your kind information.Tamil Serial Standard is infact like that. You dont blame Colors Tamil. In Tamil they will produce serials only in a budget which will give back them a good profit. Its not like Hindi market here. Colors Tamil serials are far far better than crap serials telecasting in Star Vijay . Just shut your mouth.Dont comment without knowing any standards. Colors Tamil is a growing channel and it is doing its level best now.Now they started to telecast new movies and high budget reality show Dance Vs Dance is on the way. Please dont degrade anything without knowing. I dont know about Marathi serial standards.So I dont want to talk about it. The network you support so called STAR, here in TN, they are doing serials only in one house and same fights . But Colors Tamil is not like that. They will maximum push scenes to outside and make colourful scenes by artwork, camera etc.

Last edited:
For your kind information.Tamil Serial Standard is infact like that. You dont blame Colors Tamil. In Tamil they will produce serials only in a budget which will give back them a good profit. Its not like Hindi market here. Colors Tamil serials are far far better than crap serials telecasting in Star Vijay . Just shut your mouth.Dont comment without knowing any standards. Colors Tamil is a growing channel and it is doing its level best now.Now they started to telecast new movies and high budget reality show Dance Vs Dance is on the way. Please dont degrade anything without knowing. I dont know about Marathi serial standards.So I dont want to talk about it. The network you support so called STAR, here in TN, they are doing serials only in one house and same fights . But Colors Tamil is not like that. They will maximum push scenes to outside and make colourful scenes by artwork, camera etc.
When I said I support Star Vijay? Who are you to say me shut up everyone has right to express here Don't talk anything which comes in your mind this is forum to discuss about serial, performance,etc not a place to fight I don't support any channel only stating fact that Colors is giving worst stories now in Marathi, Tamil also hindi though they bringing good shows in bangla. ETV Marathi & other Channels were far better then worst colors channel i will not talk anything about colors kannada but see yourself what type of serials colors hindi giving like nema denzomgpa, sasural simmar ka, nagin, etc, in present Tamil worst serials, Marathi worst & stretched serials. So Star Vijay & Sun TV are better then Colors Tamil thats why getting good trp & if colors Tamil serials are that much good why not coming in top 5 & beating Sun tv Or Vijay TV because it's worst channel.

When I said I support Star Vijay? Who are you to say me shut up everyone has right to express here Don't talk anything which comes in your mind this is forum to discuss about serial, performance,etc not a place to fight I don't support any channel only stating fact that Colors is giving worst stories now in Marathi, Tamil also hindi though they bringing good shows in bangla. ETV Marathi & other Channels were far better then worst colors channel i will not talk anything about colors kannada but see yourself what type of serials colors hindi giving like nema denzomgpa, sasural simmar ka, nagin, etc, in present Tamil worst serials, Marathi worst & stretched serials. So Star Vijay & Sun TV are better then Colors Tamil thats why getting good trp & if colors Tamil serials are that much good why not coming in top 5 & beating Sun tv Or Vijay TV because it's worst channel.
why Star Suvarna serials failed in Kannada?? . Criticism ok More than required you talk about even for Zee Marathi Channel .
This happened with Colors Marathi too they aired their low level serials in full Shravan month with no reality show.
Colors hardly cares about regional channels other then kannada they hardly invest for reality shows for other regional channels and Their serials now are of very low level (both colors marathi & tamil)
And what is problem Colors Tamil telecasting in 7days serial , after this move weekdays viewers watches in weekend.They saving reality show cost small extent. Its like revamp channel viewers mind .This channel growing channel its requires time .

Last edited:
Why she died? I think they don't have any new idea so they made her die in Marathi they remaked this serial they made it very boring not even watchable.
If they don't have any idea they can try this. It may become channel top serial:LOL:

While hero and heroine living happy life one day hero dies and heroine will try to resue him for a month and he will get his life back. And the same will continue vice-versa some drama in the middle episodes and the same strategy will continue. If the audience feel bore and start leaving and trp starts to decline .....

The heroine will become sick/accident will happen and she will be hospitalized and hero comes to see her and sudden bomb blast will happen ...........

If hero and heroine servive this they will continue their life with multiple death and relife.

If hero and heroine die then their daughter will servive and the new journey begins.....o_O:ROFLMAO:

New Aishwarya scene is currently going in Vijay...

Totally dissatisfied with the selection and dubbing voice also not that much great.

Everyone have freedom of speech.But writing things madly which striked your thought is foolish. This is public forum.You shouldnt blabber things which you notice partially. Actually Colors Tamil serial stories are far better than Star and Sun. Vijay TV completely following Family oriented subject. Luck will go for everyone's side. At first Zee Tamil had good luck.Now Vijay enjoying it. Thats it. Okay when coming to your invalid point,Top 5... I laughed for a moment. How do you expecting such a young channel to get into top 5 this much earlier? First to reach out audience they did Enga Veetu Mapillai to show people that there is chnl called Colors Tamil.That time they came in Top 5 .But now they are getting Grp ratings higher than what they had during launch time.Unfortunately people not even opting to good content telecasting in Colors Tamil. But fortune will surely hit Colors Tamil's door one day.They will work for it. Just wait😉

Even Star Suvarna is doing great then why they are nlt able to beat Colors kannada and zee kannada there??😂 Because ppl sticked with those two chnls.They dont have time to note good content given by Suvarna. That is the thing. We should not deteemine the serial/show's quality by its ratings. Growup bro/sis!

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock