Tamil Serials & Programs Updates

Puthu arthangal serial is remake of succesful serial Aggbai Sasubai even in Marathi it was Hit serial was in top 5 they ended this serial after 2 years because of audience trolls but the bad thing they did was they brought a sequel to it named Aggabai sunbai and shown story of Maza Navryachi bayko (2 women 1 men love story)
If they bring such sequel in Tamil sure audience will hate it and troll them 😂 in the end the channel will go more down like Zee Marathi.
It is acting by Devayani in Tamil...So, I don't think they will bring such things as you mentioned here..

1. Remake of Aggabai Sasubai Marathi serial.
2. Remake of Mithai bengali serial.
3. Remake of Mudda Mandaram Telugu serial.
Doesn't Zee Tamil have any original serial Or all are remakes of other language successful shows.
Most of the Series are Remakes only but Sembaruthi not following Telugu Version , Script Completely Changed now

Zee Tamil currently lagging in Promotions & They need to relook their strategy

It is acting by Devayani in Tamil...So, I don't think they will bring such things as you mentioned here..
No I was talking about Agbai sunbai which is its second part made in Marathi not about Agbai Sasubai.
They are not completely following Original Version ! I can say PPA is the best Version of Aggabai Sasubai and Manam Pole Mangalyam
I dont know about pudhu pudhu arthangal but it may have made changes as region but main plots and story it will follow from Marathi serial.
The story will start from the daughter in law she will support her mother in law to marry a man then her son will be against her because she married a man then they will show him spoiled and then relation between mother and son. At last they will end the story after the boy becomes good.

Most of the Series are Remakes only but Sembaruthi not following Telugu Version , Script Completely Changed now

Zee Tamil currently lagging in Promotions & They need to relook their strategy
Zee Tamil is doing great job by doing Remakes of successful serials and bringing good reality shows and survivor.
I wished even Zee Marathi could follow their sister channel Zee Telugu/Zee Tamil and start good remake serials but they interested to show original serials result they doesn't get good trp.

Poove Unakkaaga Thillu Mullu one hour special episode coming Sunday 02:00 PM to 03:00 PM on Sun TV.

So what do you mean by If they bring such Sequel in tamil in your ealrier posts?? :huh:
If they bring such sequel then the story will be of her daughter in law where her husband have affair with another girl and that old women supports Her daughter in law.

Super Singer 8 Grand Finale LIVE |
Title Winner - Sridhar Sena (₹10,00,000 and a chance to sing in Anirudh's song) with 33+ lakhs votes...
2nd Place - Bharat (₹3,00,000 + ₹50,000 from Sponsor)
3rd Place - Abhilash (₹2,00,000)
Differentiator of the season - Muthu Sirpi (₹1,00,000)
Total Votes - 1,33,39,816

Last edited:
Congratulations Sridhar Sena 😍🎉🎊
MzHO0fo.jpg

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock